Publications, delivery service, and payment options to fit any need or budget
Acclaim has extensive experience serving those who serve us in government and the military. Local, state and federal governmental agencies trust us to deliver cost savings, privacy, and dependable subscription services, whether for elected officials, foreign consulate waiting areas, schools and libraries, research facilities-even as gifts or incentives
Acclaim knows time is money-our service will save you both
- Access to over 250,000 titles worldwide, all in one place, from highly specialized niche publications to popular consumer magazines, business and trade journals, newspapers, newsletters, and online e-subscriptions
- A consolidated online subscription service that allows multiple users, with varying levels of privileges, to order magazines, review invoices, request customer service, etc.
- Secure, multiple-location access for worldwide ordering
- Complete privacy-we'll even sign a non-disclosure agreement
- Significant cost savings thanks to our centralized processing
- Custom tracking and reporting by location, department, or cost center
- Consolidated billing and processing of POs
- Specialized gift services and incentive programs
- Free transfer service for existing subscriptions, and free renewal reminders (or we can set up automatic renewal if you'd prefer)
- Ease of use, a simple one-time setup, and all at no additional charge
Our business is based on delivering convenience, cost-efficiency and time savings to our customers. Ordering a magazine directly from a publisher might cost you more in processing costs than the cost of publication! Let alone the hassle and distraction from your real job.
Based on numerous studies (by respected firms including PriceWaterhouseCoopers and the Aberdeen Group), utilizing e-procurement services such as Acclaim can net savings of at least 60%. (Contact us today
for details from these reports.)
But savings is only a part of the Acclaim value proposition. The convenience of shopping over 250,000 publications worldwide from one source, one contact for customer service on all subscriptions, and our convenient, detailed reporting services are additional benefits of doing business with us.
It's easy to get started
With your initial order, we'll establish your online account, even demonstrate how you (and multiple other users, if you'd like) can easily manage your subscriptions with our web-based tools. Contact us today via email
or call 1-866-987-9800.