Choose the convenient renewal option that best suits your needs.
When ordering a publication at Acclaim, you'll have three options-auto-renewal, manual renewal, or "do not renew". Of course, you can always change your mind later-whichever you select as your preference, you'll receive a reminder prior to subscription renewal date.
View or update the status of your subscriptions online at any time, including upcoming expirations-you have secure access to all your account information in one place, so you can renew one or 1,000 publications with a few clicks (as well as change a name, address, or billing information as needed).
Here's how it works:
- During checkout, choose whether you want manual or auto-renewal for each publication.
- If you choose to auto-renew, you'll enjoy uninterrupted service with zero effort-still, we'll send a reminder 2-4 weeks prior to the automatic renewal, just in case you've changed their mind.
- If you choose manual renewal, we'll notify you when it's time to renew. Then log into your account, view publications due for renewal, and select which you'd like to renew. (If don't click "renew", we won't! You can even decide ahead of time to just let some subscriptions expire.)
- If you ever change your mind, simply log into your account, click on "Renewal", find the publication, and change your preferences. (Log in any time to see pending renewals by date, by invoice, by subscriber, or by location-simply choose publications or invoices/orders to renew, and they'll be added to your shopping cart.)
- Of course, you'll receive an email confirmation; you can also print an invoice online, or request a printed or faxed invoice.
It's your choice-we'd never renew a subscription or charge you without your OK.
Some publishers try to put customers on auto-renewal plans, then charge their credit cards automatically for renewals at non-discounted or inflated prices they call their "current price". We protect you from this nonsense!
Acclaim prides itself on providing honest magazine subscription renewal service, savings and convenience, so let us know how we can help you with your next order or renewal options.